Saturday, April 10, 2021

DOVELION: A FAIRY TALE FOR OUR TIMES by EILEEN R. TABIOS (2)

 AYO GUTIERREZ Engages


DOVELION: A Fairy Tale For Our Times by Eileen R. Tabios 

(AC Books, New York, 2021)

 

BOOK LINK


DOVELION is a novel whose native language is poetry.

 

Some of my favorite lines in the book inspired me to make these posters (below). These lines have deeply moved me. I must say that they are the turning points for our characters. These are their truths.











































~~

Consequently, at the end of my read:



*****


Ayo Gutierrez is a poet, publisher, and book coach. She is the author off Yearnings and several other books, a professional speaker, TV personality and entrepreneur. When not writing, she enjoys traveling, hosting live Facebook interviews, playing the piano, and teaching poetry to her four children.



1 comment:

  1. I have added a few more posters!😊

    DoveLion will stay with me forever. Thank you for embedding critical social, moral, religious, and political lessons in your novel. A multi-layered story such as this deserves the highest appreciation and merit.

    ReplyDelete